Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yellow

The ever-fabulous Maryam at My Marrakesh recently posted this wonderful Moroccan inspired rug by Bev Hisey. Such a great find, Maryam! If I had my druthers, I'd get this rug and pair it with either one of these lamps from Inside Avenue: the aptly named Hollywood Regency Lamp (which is also available in black with black shade or in white with white shade) or the Versaille Lamp in black and white.





















And speaking of great lamps, Inside Avenue has a ton of 'em! A few of my favorites: the Florentine, the Mayfair, and the Zanzibar.
















2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I my I am swooning with the beauteous-ness of all these lamps. Yes, I'd like two please. Wrap them up.

kstyle said...

Just discovered your blog via designers block and I love your very creative content. I'm going to link you on my "morning coffee visits" right now. Drop by kstyle when you get a moment. i think you will enjoy. k